1053 KISS FM “HIT MUSIC WORKDAY WIN an I-Pad 2” Contest
September 26, 2013 – October 27, 2013
Rules and Regulations
Rogers Broadcasting Limited
1.(a) Contest Period (“Contest Period”) starts at 6am on September 26, 2013, up until 11:59pm on October 27, 2013, the Contest Closing Date (“Contest Closing Date”). To enter, register at www.register www.1053kissfm.com/letter <http://m.1053kissfm.com/letter> complete the sign up information in full including entering the Code contained in your 1053 KISS FM “Hit Music Workday” Letter. All times are Eastern Daylight Times. Your co-workers may also enter using the web address & code on your letter.
One entry per e-mail address permitted.
2. There will be one random draw by a 1053 KISS FM representative at the offices of 1053 KISS FM on October 28, 2013 at approximately 7:00am from all eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date. One (1) entrant will be selected. That entrant will each be eligible to win the Grand Prize of an I-Pad 2 valued at approximately $500.
If the selected entrant is not eligible, one more entrant will be drawn that day.
3. This contest is open to all Canadian residents of Ottawa and counties within the radio broadcast signal area (must be able to tune-in 105.3 KISS FM on a standard FM radio) who are 19 years of age or older. Those specifically not eligible are full or part-time employees of 1053 KISS FM or Rogers Broadcasting Ltd. (including former employees and their next of kin), other Ottawa radio station employees and their immediate families, M2O Media, and sponsors featured in the Program. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
4. In order to win, the selected entrant must first have correctly answered, unaided, a time limited, mathematical skill testing question posed at a mutually convenient time. The selected entrant will be required to sign a release and acknowledgment form before being declared the winner. 1053 KISS FM judges’ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the Contest and the awarding of the Grand Prizes.
5. Prize must be accepted in their entirety and as awarded.
6. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
7. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the selected entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. An entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
10. All decisions of the judges are final. 1053 KISS FM reserves the right to modify these official rules as necessary.
11. All entries become property of 1053 KISS FM who assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for failure of the website during the Contest, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Contest. 1053 KISS FM reserves the right, in its sole discretion; to cancel or suspend the email portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Rogers corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, 1053 KISS FM reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
12. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrant.
13. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by 1053 KISS FM. 1053 KISS FM takes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors.
14. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the use of his/her entry, name, and city of residence and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by 1053 KISS FM and/or its advertising agencies, without further compensation. Winners consent to their photograph being taken by 1053 KISS FM for such use, without further compensation.
16. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by 1053 KISS FM. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
17. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
The New 105.3 KISS FM
Country 101.1 Today’s Best Country
2001 Thurston Drive
Tel: (613) 736-5730 Ext. 6141
Cell: (613) 796-1154
Fax: (613) 736-2002