Fun. took song of the year and best new artist, with the latter — thought to be hotly contested between Ocean and fun. — seeming to elicit some amusement from the New York trio, who have been together since 2008.
Nate Ruess, lead singer of the band fun., was more than a little modest while accepting his band’s Grammy award for Song of the Year winner, “We Are Young.”
“For everyone watching in HD, you can see our faces, and we are not very young,” said Ruess, 30.
The band accepted the award after a performance of the song that included their getting drenched with indoor rain.
- WATCH: 1053 KiSS FM $1000 Workday – You Could Be Next!
- WATCH: This Creative All In One Shot Music Video By Olly Murs For his 3rd Single off ‘Never Been Better’ Album
- WATCH: Olly Murs Hit The Scene Again With A Little Flair From Demi Lovato in ‘UP’
- WATCH: MR.Probz Heart Breaking Video About What Really Matters In ‘Nothing Really Matters’
- WATCH: OMI Reggae his way Into Our Hearts with ‘Cheerleader’