Try the following suggestions before contacting Technical Support:
- Make sure you are logging into your account from www.1053kissfm.com. We have made some adjustments to our club and any bookmarks, saved URLs, or links may not work correctly. It is also important to note that if you use your browser to ‘remember your password’ you will need to reset these settings, as they can be causing log in issues.
- Ensure your browser is set up to accept cookies. (See the next line for more info).
- You may also wish to check your your security settings on your web browser. (In Internet Explorer go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and make sure your settings to medium). You may be required to add 1053kissfm.com or fwb.1053kissfm.com/ciss/ to your safe list.
- If you are trying to access the club from a work computer or private network, please check with your IT department to confirm your web browser or network does not have any blocks on our website.
- Ensure your computer’s operating system and anti-virus is up to date. (It could be possible that your browser sessions are being hijacked by malicious software.)
To participate in the KISS Club program visit http://m.1053kissfm.com/ and sign up as a KISS Club member. Limit one user account per person. Once signed up as KISS Club member you can earn Points by visiting the 105.3 KISS FM website, logging in to KISS Club and doing any of the following:
Play FwB Songs, Bonus Codes, Instant Win Codes: Listen to 105.3 KISS FM for announcements throughout the day at various times. FwB Songs will change daily, Monday through Friday. Members must enter the FwB Songs on the day it is announced before 11:59 pm the same day it is announced. Any other Bonus Codes or instant wins will be announced on-air or posted on website with details on how to play.
If the user enters the correct FwB Songs, they will be awarded a set number of points.
Play other games. At various times during the day, other KISS Club Codes, words, or names may be announced or posted on the site. These must also be entered on line before a designated time that will be posted on the site or announced on-air.
Listen to 105.3 KISS FM and log on to http://m.1053kissfm.com/ for dates and locations of 105.3 KISS FM events where members can pick up KISS Club Bonus Codes.
KISS Club Points may also be earned in a variety of other ways, at the discretion of 105.3 KISS FM. Members can tune into 105.3 KISS FM for details on additional ways to accumulate Points, or log on to KISS Club at http://m.1053kissfm.com/. 105.3 KISS FM reserves the right to alter the ways of earning Points at its discretion.
To become and remain a registered KISS Club member, you must have Internet access and a valid email account. 105.3 KISS FM is not responsible for a member’s inability to: connect to the Internet, login to the KISS Club website, gain access to their KISS Club account or participate in any activity associated with this program, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. KISS Club membership is free and no purchase is necessary.
Participation in KISS Club contesting is open to all Canadian residents of Ottawa and counties within the radio broadcast signal area (must be able to tune-in 105.3 KISS FM on a standard FM radio) who are 18 years of age or older. Those specifically not eligible are full or part-time employees of 105.3 KISS FM or Rogers Broadcasting Ltd. (including former employees and their next of kin), other Ottawa radio station employees and their immediate families, M2O Media, and sponsors featured in the Program.
Participation is expressly limited to one account per person. Points are non-transferable and may not be earned in advance. All duplicate accounts or suspected duplicate accounts are subject to cancellation without notification by 105.3 KISS FM. Email addresses may not be shared between players; therefore, each account needs to have a unique, valid email address associated with it.
Accounts which have an excessive number of rejected emails may be automatically locked, preventing the player from accessing the KISS Club until they contact KISS Club Tech Support and provide an alternate email address. Repeated problems with email delivery to a player may result in permanent suspension of the member’s account.
Members are not authorized to access any other members’ accounts, including entering codes or redeeming KISS Club Points for prizes or awards, even if the other member is a family member. Members need to enter codes and play the various KISS Club games and surveys themselves to legally accumulate Points.
No machines, scripts or automated services may be used to access any part of the KISS Club website, accumulate any Points, bid on prizes and awards, or in any other way participate in this program. Over usage of KISS Club system resources is not permitted, and is grounds for account suspension or termination at the sole discretion of 105.3 KISS FM.
105.3 KISS FM is NOT responsible for members missing out on Points due to, but not limited to, the following: forgotten username and/or password; problems, updates or maintenance which affects KISS Club at a particular time; Internet, browser, server, or computer problems in general; lost codes or coupons; forgotten, incorrectly entered or misspelled codes, etc.
Any Points redemption suspected to be an inauthentic copy, or which is made in such a fashion as to not deduct the appropriate Points amounts, may be disqualified (not accepted), at the sole discretion of 105.3 KISS FM.
The authorized account holder or member is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
105.3 KISS FM reserves the right to disqualify any member from receiving a cash or prize award where 105.3 KISS FM, at its sole discretion, determines that the member has violated any of these rules, made any misrepresentation in connection with this program, or used any unintended/unannounced means to accumulate or redeem KISS Club Points.
Sharing of FwB Songs, Bonus Codes, or other KISS Club Points earning among members through electronic means is expressly prohibited. Violations can result in the termination of all violating account(s) and/or forfeiture of all accumulated Points.
105.3 KISS FM reserves the right to use any listener feedback in any way they choose.
3. Prize Awards
Each item on the Prize Vault or Draws, pages will be assigned a Point value. Members may redeem accumulated KISS Club Points for free prizes and awards.
All prizes must be picked up at the office of 105.3 KISS FM located at 105.3 KISS FM c/o Rogers Radio Group 2001 Thurston Drive Ottawa, Ontario K1G 6C9 unless otherwise specified upon Point redemption.
Station hours are 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday (except holidays). Photo ID must be presented and must reflect the information used to activate your Loyalty Membership account (name, address and postal code). The member who used their points must pick up their own prize. No other person will be able to pick-up a prize on your behalf. Prizes must be picked-up within 30 days of purchase – unless otherwise specified. Prizes not picked up within 30 days from the date of purchase will be forfeited and points will not be refunded.
Mailing options are at the sole discretion of 105.3 KISS FM and will only be considered in extreme circumstances, or will be based on the prize size, weight, timeliness, and value. Member is always responsible to keep his/her KISS Club account up-to-date with current information. If 105.3 KISS FM deems that an individual has extreme circumstances and a prize is mailed out, 105.3 KISS FM is not responsible if it is lost, stolen, misdirected, or damaged. The prize will not be replaced with future prizes nor will Points be refunded.
Prize winners are responsible for any and all expenses associated with their travel to and from 105.3 KISS FM offices or other any location(s) associated with claiming a prize or award.
KISS Club Points will not be credited or refunded for any reward, item or certificate which a Member claims but does not subsequently use.
Member agrees to provide only true and accurate information to the KISS Club at all times. In conjunction with claiming any item associated with the KISS Club or spending any Points for items, Member agrees to verify that all information in their KISS Club account profile is up-to-date and accurate by providing a valid driver’s license or state photo ID that substantially matches the information in their profile.
KISS Club Award items are not transferable. Awards may not be substituted for cash or any other items or merchandise.
All Award claims are subject to verification by 105.3 KISS FM management. All decisions made by 105.3 KISS FM management are final.
Prizes and awards will be awarded and distributed at the discretion of 105.3 KISS FM.
If the prize awarded is for a concert or a show, a specific date will be allocated,
and the winner(s) must attend on the date as specified, if they cannot attend on this date,the prize will be forfeited.
Any costs associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s),
including the pick-up of a prize.
No responsibility is assumed by Rogers for any other factor beyond its reasonable control,
or for a cancelled, delayed, or re-scheduled concert or event for any reason whatsoever,
and the prize will be forfeited.
Due to the nature of the Grand Prize, no alternative concert dates are available
other than those selected by Rogers.
4. How to Redeem Points / Entries to Receive Prizes
A validated KISS Club Member redeems KISS Club Points by clicking on the “Submit” button for Prize Vault or for Draw entries on the KISS Club website. In the event that another member is already in the process of redeeming that particular prize/item, the member who “first” clicked on “Submit” will receive the item/prize.
In order to receive a prize or reward, winning members must contact 105.3 KISS FM in accordance with instructions provided as part of this program, or provided online in connection with a specific offering, AND comply with the instructions provided by 105.3 KISS FM personnel for verification and deduction of Points balances.
Failure to comply with the instructions may result in disqualification, at the sole discretion of 105.3 KISS FM. Any member that has a “winning” bid, and then fails to demonstrate they have the needed Points in their account following an audit, will not be entitled to receive the award or prize and, at the discretion of 105.3 KISS FM, will have their Points balance forfeited.
Member Points totals are subject to adjustment, and member accounts are subject to suspension or cancellation, by 105.3 KISS FM for any activity which is in violation of any rules, or which is not in compliance with the intent of the program. 105.3 KISS FM shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse or violation of KISS Club rules, and any decision it makes relating to adjustment of Points or termination of membership shall be final and binding. Members will be notified of any such adjustments through a posting in the history log (viewable in the Transactions section of My Account in the KISS Club) or through an email sent to the email address in the member’s account profile. Should the member disagree with any Points adjustment or account suspension, the sole remedy will be withdrawal from the program.
105.3 KISS FM makes no representations whatsoever regarding the value, if any, of Points earned as a result of participation. 105.3 KISS FM is under no obligation to provide members with any particular number of Points earning opportunities or rewards.
Payment of all federal, provincial and local taxes is the sole responsibility of Member. The act of participation in KISS Club by Members, winners and qualifiers constitutes permission to the 105.3 KISS FM, sponsor, and its agencies to use the member’s names and/or likenesses for the purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
Members may be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of an item. Pursuant to the liability release, Member will agree to hold M2O Media, 105.3 KISS FM, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in KISS Club.
105.3 KISS FM, in it sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the 105.3 KISS FM websites, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify KISS Club if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
105.3 KISS FM reserves the right to make changes in the rules of KISS Club. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page, so please revisit this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes to it. You are responsible for reviewing this Policy periodically, and your continued use of the KISS Club website(s) following any modifications to the rules will be conclusively deemed acceptance of any changes.
105.3 KISS FM reserves the right to substitute an item of equivalent or greater value should an original item awarded to or purchased by a player become unavailable. Point values associated with any award can be changed or modified at any time. All Awards offered will show quantity available and will be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis. 105.3 KISS FM reserves the right to limit the quantity a member can buy of any specific Award.
105.3 KISS FM reserves the right to disqualify any member from receiving a cash or prize award, where 105.3 KISS FM, at its sole discretion, determines that the player has misrepresented or used unintended / unannounced means to accumulate Points or purchase prizes.
Members may be asked to supply personal information. This information will not be sold to outsiders, but the aggregate information (without identifying players as individuals) will be used for marketing purposes by 105.3 KISS FM and its affiliates.
105.3 KISS FM reserves the right to discontinue, suspend or modify this Program at any time, including the termination of all opportunities to use or otherwise redeem accumulated KISS Club Points. From time to time 105.3 KISS FM may decrease or zero out the Points in all KISS Club accounts. At those times all accounts will either start at zero Points or be decreased by an amount or percentage to be determined by 105.3 KISS FM and all unused Points will no longer be valid. Members will be notified if and when the Points deduction will take place.
No purchase is necessary. KISS Club is void where prohibited.
Failure to comply with the KISS Club rules may result in a player’s disqualification at the sole discretion of 105.3 KISS FM.
A written copy of the KISS Club rules is available during regular business hours at the 105.3 KISS FM offices or by sending a self-address stamped envelope to:
105.3 KISS FM c/o Rogers Radio Group 2001 Thurston Drive Ottawa, Ontario K1G 6C9
In the event of any inconsistencies between these KISS CLUB rules and the rules of specific KISS CLUB contests, the terms in the specific KISS CLUB contest rules will govern.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
“1053 KISS FM Rogers Broadcasting Limited
*These rules are to be used for general radio call-in promotions and will apply unless promotion-specific rules are otherwise posted.
1. (a) To enter, listen to 1053 KISS FM for the cue to call to be announced during Contest Period (the “Announcement’). When you hear it call 613-750-1053, if you are the correct caller as deemed by an independent representative of Rogers you will qualify to win the stated prize.
(b) If necessary a random draw, by Rogers Broadcasting Limited (“Rogers”) representative, as represented by 1053 KISS FM, from all completed entry forms received as of the Contest Closing Date will be made at the Rogers’ offices. Selected entrant(s) will be contacted by telephone or email at the telephone number or email address indicated on the selected entrant’s entry form.
(c) If a selected entrant cannot be reached by within two (2) business days after the draw date, or declines the prize, another entrant will be selected on or the next business day.
(d) In the event that a selected entrant incorrectly answers the skill testing question, or fails to return the signed release and acknowledgment as indicated below another entrant will be selected on the next business day.
2. No purchase, expenditure or investment is necessary to enter 1053 KISS FM Contests.
3. Participants will be eligible to win: any number of prizes to be decided by Rogers, as described by the on-air host, and may consist of tickets to shows/concerts, etc. If the prize awarded is for a concert or a show, a specific date will be allocated, and the winner(s) must attend on the date as specified, if they cannot attend on this date, the prize will be forfeited. Any costs associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s), including the pick of a prize.
4. No responsibility is assumed by Rogers for any other factor beyond its reasonable control, or for a cancelled, delayed, or re-scheduled concert or event for any reason whatsoever, and the prize will be forfeited. Due to the nature of the Grand Prize, no alternative concert dates are available other than those selected by Rogers.
5. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Rogers reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
6. In order to win, selected entrant(s) must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited, mathematical skill testing question, posed by telephone at a mutually convenient time. Rogers judges’ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the Contest and the awarding of prizes.
7. Entrants will be required to return a signed release and acknowledgment form before being declared a winner.
8. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the use of his/her entry, name, city of residence and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by Rogers and/or its advertising agencies, without further compensation. Winners consent to their photograph being taken by Rogers for such use, without further compensation. All entries become the property of Rogers.
9. This contest is open to all Canadian residents of Ottawa and counties within the radio broadcast signal area (must be able to tune-in 1053 KISS FM on a standard FM radio) who are 18 years of age or older. Those specifically not eligible are full or part-time employees of 1053 KISS FM or Rogers Broadcasting Ltd. (including former employees and their next of kin), other Ottawa radio station employees and their immediate families, M2O Media, and sponsors featured in the Program. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
10. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrants.
11. Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Rogers is unaware of how many entrants there may be. The winner(s) may come from any geographic area, so long as they otherwise qualify to enter the Contest.
12. All entries which are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Rogers. Rogers takes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors.
13. All entries become property of Rogers who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for failure of the website during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Rogers reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Rogers corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Rogers reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
15. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Rogers. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
16. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
We are located in the south end of Ottawa, near the corner of Conroy Road and Walkley Road.
The NEW 1053KISSFM
c/o Rogers Broadcasting
2001 Thurston Drive